What happens in a virtual mock :
- A member performs the mock virtually, based on a APC suitable case scenario provided on the day of the mock exam
- Other participants observe (webinar mode)
- The performer performs the mock exam as per the APC Clinical Assessment Domains and Performance Indicators and feedback will be offered by the mentor
- Opportunity to practice hypothesis, subjective exam, problem identification, goals and treatment development
- Opportunity to practice offering health promotion, patient education, referrals, discussion of treatment outcomes and discharge planning
- Opportunity to discuss/instruct or demonstrate (where feasible) physical exam and treatment skills including the positioning, handling, reasoning, equipment used etc.
- Opportunity for all the participants to involve in discussion, feedback, Q&A and comments
Key Takeaways will be:
- Communication skills
- Clinical reasoning skills
Who can attend Virtual Mock Exams?
- Suitable for everyone, regardless of your APC journey. We understand there may be lots of clinical reasoning questions, clinical practice questions and questions based on clinical exam given for APC written exams. One of the best ways to prepare for Australian Physiotherapy Practice is to attend Mock Exams - you can get both sides of the world from these sessions.
****Please read the refund policy before registering for the session****