The following terms and conditions apply to the members who subscribe to AAPTA's Premium Membership.
AAPTA Inc. is operated under the Model Rules for an Incorporated Association (Associations Incorporation Reforms Act 2012), Consumers Affairs Victoria. Please visit the Consumer Affairs Victoria Website for further details https://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/clubs-and-fundraising/incorporated-associations/running-an-incorporated-association/rules
Payment & Subscription
- Premium Membership fee is non-refundable.
- Premium Membership is valid for 12 months from the date of subscription. Membership will be expired automatically after 12 months from the date of subscription.
- Membership fees must be paid fully in advance annually.
- Membership benefits will only be effective upon paying for the membership fees and these benefits are allocated annually.
- Unused Premium Membership benefits do not roll over to the next year. Any unused benefits expire when the existing membership period expires.
- Membership and associated benefits are not transferable from one person to another.
- Membership access details and associated benefits can’t be shared with or sold to other persons.
- Membership access is strictly and only applicable to the person registered as a member
- Premium Membership will revert to a complimentary (free) membership (available via APATA Facebook group) when the existing membership period expires. Premium Membership benefits will cease at this point.
- The range of membership benefits current at the date of this application is set out at www.aapta.org.au. Please visit the “Membership services” under the “Services” section of the website.
- Membership is activated when we receive from you a completed registration/application form and payment. A receipt will be issued upon receipt of payment for a full twelve (12) month subscription.
- Membership is for one (1) year commencing on the date your application is accepted.
- There is no refund of any membership fees should you cancel your membership at any stage during your membership year.
- You must notify us of changes to your contact details in writing, otherwise, we may not be able to make our services available to you. Online services for editing your contact details are available via your personalized login access on our website.
- AAPTA Inc. reserves the right to make changes or updates, from time to time to our Premium Membership program & benefits and the services available to members.
- Any variations made to these Terms & Conditions may be made by AAPTA without express written notice to existing members and will be effective fourteen (14) days after the posting on the AAPTA's website.
- Advisory Services: Any verbal advice/consultation/support services provided by AAPTA mentors/team members and volunteers are given in good faith; is given on the basis that you have fully and accurately disclosed all relevant facts to us and relates only to the facts which you have disclosed to us and to your individual circumstances.
*Verbal advice/consultation/support services may not represent the only or definitive solution to your enquiry or contain all the detail required to answer your enquiry fully, as the nature of the communication is instantaneous and prevents extensive deliberation. You should carefully consider the extent to which our verbal advice/consultation/support service suits your objectives before acting on it. We encourage to take professional advice before making any decision*.
Policy V1- Updated 23-12-2019